FORMS OF COMMUNICATION:
1. Subjects (economics, politics)
2. Experiences and emotions/reactions/judgment (My friend Jill rode her bike into a car when she was drunk. I thought she was smarter than that.)
3. Ideals and expectations (I think I want to become x, what are you going to do about x, etc.)
4. Relations (I meet this guy named Steve who had brother who had MS.)
5. Argumentation (comes from differing views)
6. Relating (comparing/contrasting) to their ideas (as in 1-5) (1. People do stupid things when there drunk. 2. I know x who went far in that pursuit. 3. I also know someone with MS. 5. My mother also thinks anti-abortion.